Little Owl cottage
This attractively converted self-catering one bedroom barn cottage has one double, ensuite bedroom, making it the ideal luxury accommodation for a couple with room for a cot.
Each of the four holiday barns in this splendid development are fitted to a high standard.
This exceptional conversion is located in a village with pubs, shop and a post office, and is just a short distance from the golden sand beaches of Newquay, and is also ideally located for exploring further afield around Cornwall.
This property is a one bedroom unit with a double ensuite bathroom
Little Owl Cottage facilities include:
- TV and DVD player
- A fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge with small freezer compartment.
- A modern bathroom fitted with shower, bath, toilet and wash basin
- Gas central heating
- Shared landscape courtyard, patio area and furniture
- Natural water supply from borehole
- All bed linen and towels are provided (please bring along your own beach towels)
- This is a dog friendly cottage, a maximum of 2 pets allowed
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
- Parking available for 2 cars
- Please note this is a non smoking cottage
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, juice and cornish biscuits
- Wifi available
- Please note the woodburner is no longer in the property