Sea Owl cottage
This sympathetically converted self-catering 3 bedroom barn cottage has one king , one twin and one 1-bunk bedroom, all on first floor level, making it the ideal, comfortable accommodation for 6 persons visiting Cornwall.
Each of the four holiday cottages in this superb development are fitted to a high standard.
This beautiful farm conversion is just a short distance from the bustling town of Newquay, and also ideally located for discovering the rest of Cornwall.
This property is a three bedroom unit, which is accessible via steps.
Sea Owl Cottage facilities include:
- 1 double, 1 twin, 1 bunk bed
- TV and DVD player
- Radio/CD player
- A fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with small freezer compartment
- A modern bathroom fitted with shower cubical, bath, toilet & wash basin
- Gas central heating
- Shared landscape courtyard, patio area and furniture
- Parking available for 2 cars
- Natural water supply from borehole
- All bed linen & towels provided (please bring along your own beach towels)
- Highchair & travel cot available on request
- Please note this is a non smoking cottage
- Dogs welcome (one large dog or two small)
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, juice and cornish biscuits
- Wifi available